Sunday, March 28, 2010

The complete Radio Ecoshock interview

The two-part interview which I did with Alex Smith of Radio Ecoshock is now available. In lieu of a regular post this week, I've decided to link to that interview. Part 1 is about navigating collapse. In Part 2 I discuss the scale and rate-of-conversion problems with alternative energy and touch on climate change.

Part 1 - Navigating Collapse: Alex Smith interviews Kurt Cobb (23 minutes)

              A Lo-Fi version of Part 1 is also available.

Part 2 - Alternative Energy & Climate Change: Alex Smith interviews Kurt Cobb (27 minutes)

              A Lo-Fi version of Part 2 is also available.

2 comments:

MonkeyMuffins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kurt Cobb said...

MonkeyMuffins,

I don't allow personal attacks on this blog. See my "Comments Policy" on the sidebar.